Communications Ministry Update
As we finish 2012, we are making some changes to our communications ministry. If you have information that needs to be communicated through our various weekly and monthly communications, please provided it to the persons listed below.
- Thursdays, by 10 am, all needed communications for bulletin, website, and weekly e-newsletter, must be sent in to Marcia Moss in the church office.
- The office will produce the weekly printed worship bulletin.
- The office will forward needed communications to our Bread Video Team for digital announcements to be used in Bread Worship (and eventually on digital screens in the narthex and Connect Centers).
- The office will forward needed communications to Todd Owen for updates to the church website. Todd Owen will produce and send out the The Pulse e-newsletter by Wednesday noon each week. This will be a brief synopsis of the week's important announcements and a few prayer concerns, with links to the church website or other websites for more detailed information. This email will be sent to those subscribed to the email list for both The Pulse.
- Ministry leaders will share ministry event digital photos and needed materials for celebration and promotion of their ministry with Todd Owen for possible placement on the church website.
- Todd Owen will update the church website to keep it relevant and informative.
- Needed prayer updates can be sent out to the e-prayer chain and Grapevine phone tree by calling or sending an email to Marcia Moss at the church office.
Twice each Month
- All ministry celebrations, calendar events, and announcement for the upcoming weeks will be sent to Debbie Searcy or put in the Newsletter folder in the main hallway and she will produce ‘The Heartbeat’ Newsletter and email it to the office for copies to be printed for those needing it to be mailed, and to place on the Connect Centers for guests and members to pick up as needed.